Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Starting the Adventure of Blogging

Well today is the Twin's 4 month birthday and I decided its about time we had our Blog. My twins are so great I don't know what I'd do without them and they are growing fast everyday. Of course this is my most favorite picture of my twins. They were very lucky to have such a great dad. We miss him very much everyday, but I am glad he got to spend those first 3 weeks with the twins. I know the twins will grow to know about the amazing dad they had, and know that he continues to watch over them every day. Stay tuned for more updates of a day in the life of the Skinner Twins.

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I'm so glad you're doing one. It's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you have a blog. Your twins are getting big, and are so adorable.

    I hope you are doing ok. I think about you often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep blogging! Then I can keep tabs on you! Our blog is reudterfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its great to see your cute kids. I hope you are doing well. I think of you all the time, now I can check up on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katy, I love your blog. I have one at stephsnewbeginning.blogspot.com. Hope all is well for you and your cute twins! Keep your chin up, you are one amazing person. Your husband is also so amazing, and I love the picture of the twins with him. Just remember he is always watching over you!

    ReplyDelete